The DMASA has developed programmes that are designed to take individuals in the Interactive and Direct Marketing (IDM) industry on a lifelong learning and skills development career pathway.
Please be reminded of the training schedule for 2018, this year we offer Training in Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town.
Phase 1: Johannesburg 1-Day Workshops
- Programme 1 – Fundamentals of IDM
19 April and 23 August
- Programme 2 – The value of Database marketing
24 May and 27 September
- Programme 3 – How to evaluate the success of your marketing activities – Key Metrics
21 June and 11 October
- Programme 4 – How to develop a campaign promotion
26 July and 1 November
Phase 2: Cape Town & Durban
3-Day programme (covering a combination of the Jhb 1-Day programmes).
Delegates will need to attend all three days to maximise full benefits.
- Cape Town Dates: 7-8-9 May and 1-2-3 October
- Durban Dates: 23-24-25 April and 17-18-19 September
Phase 3: In-House options
3-Day combo training based on Cape Town and Durban programmes or a customised selection of subjects to suit company requirements. Groups of 5 – 15 accepted.
Phase 4: Direct marketing for SMEs start-up.
Three (3) sessions during the year.
Training programmes for SMEs are designed to empower new entrepreneurs in IDM marketing techniques, providing practical ‘how to’ guides for business and marketing operations.
For more information please email email@example.com or call 0861 362 362.